A prize draw for all delegates
Delegates of the Via sponsorship conference will be automatically entered into a one of a kind prize draw for a chance to win something from the great list of prizes kindly donated by Via’s fantastic sponsors and supporters.
The superb list of prizes so far follows:
· A freestyle snowboard and bindings donated by Ski 'n' Boardroom.
· A Scotland jersey signed by professional player, Andy Robertson.
· A Liverpool jersey signed by professional player, Andy Robertson.
· An Aberdeen FC jersey signed by the full team.
· A signed Kilmarnock jersey.
· Rossignol goods including Hero Cabin Bags.
· A voucher for two tickets to the Solheim Cup donated by Visit Scotland
· A come and try water sports course or a £80 voucher towards any course at National Centre Cumbrae.
· A two-day residential outdoors course of your choice at National Centre Glenmore Lodge worth £345 donated by headline sponsor, sportscotland.
· A hand-made wooden Whisky Case donated by sustainable carpentry experts, Bridgewater Building Solutions.
· A signed copy of Author and conference chair, Ardi Kolah’s book “Improving the Performance of Sponsorship”
…and many more!
In addition to this automatic entry, all attendees of the conference will get a chance to buy additional entries to the prize draw, of which, all purchases will go straight towards the Ellie Soutter Foundation. Ellie was a junior female snowboard athlete of Great Britain and the foundation was set up by her family. This fundraises under Ellie’s name for young winter athletes that need financial assistance to achieve their sporting ambitions. More information on the foundation can be found here.
All of us at Via are delighted to have received some phenomenal support so far from such a fantastic range of businesses, individuals and sport bodies and would like to thank each. If you would like to get involved in supporting this unique, educational conference and get your branding on our website get in touch.